Call (603) 801-1247 to arrange a consultation and screening appointment. A two- to three-hour assessment establishes the client’s needs, goals, whether he or she is suitable for the program and which program is the best fit. All programs are tailored to fit an individual client’s needs. Visit the Characteristics page for an informal self-screening.
Different Davis® programs target different problems. All Davis® programs are one-on-one and intensive. There are short breaks throughout the day and an hour long lunch break. Clients should be well rested and ready to learn.
Program Prerequisite: For the Davis® Program to be effective, the client must be motivated to improve some aspect of learning and be willing to do the follow-up exercises.
- The Davis® Dyslexia Correction Program is usually a five-day program and is normally given Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm.
- The Davis® Math Mastery Program usually takes between five and eight days and is normally given Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm.
- The Davis® Attention Mastery Program is usually a five-day program and is normally given Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm.
- The Davis® Reading Program for Young Learners (ages 5 – 7 years old) is usually a two week half day program. The DRPYL provides a foundation for any child with hands-on language experience. One parent attends with the child for at least ten hours of the program.
- The Davis® Autism Approach Program (ages 6 through adult) is a three-stage program which can require 2 weeks to 6 months to complete. Please see Autism Services page for more information.
The fee for a program is $2,800.00 for the initial thirty hours and then $750 for subsequent ten hour blocks of session time related to the program.
On the last afternoon, the client’s family members, tutors, or friends will be trained to assist in the follow-up exercises to ensure post-program success. Clients will be provided with all the necessary take-home materials.
The client applies what was learned and does follow-up exercises at home to continue to build on their success.
Michele provides unlimited telephone and email consultations and up to 6 hours of follow-up visits as needed.